Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Kippers new venture

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Kippers new venture

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Kippers new venture

Link to this post 10 May 09

Opinions please!
&
Apologies to all if this is improper

After hours of slaving over Photoshop At last I have the makings of a web site. I had to use a free template as I have no idea on how to start a web site from start to finish but with the hours on photoshop I've managed to get it something like a "real" site!

Honest opinions please & I mean honest!

If this venture works then I may be Simbas next client!

[URL=http://www.cg550.com]Kippers new mad money scheme![/URL]

Link to this post 11 May 09

Kipper:

Excellent for first-time website designer!

Some suggestons:

On the About Us page, I would put your picture on the top to personalize the website - people would then know who they are dealing with and that you are a legitimate company.

On Contact Us: I would include a page with the company town/street address in case someone wanted to write you, a phone number where they could call you and a separate email address to reach you. For instance I can't use the Microsoft Office word link on my computer but I can use regular email.

I would include some specific instructions on how to use the camera. If using the camera is very technical it may rule out use by some people.

I would also include price range for camera setup.

Great job. Hope it makes you enough to pay for your many safaris each year!

[color=]I support Jan's points:

More info on the company and yourself
info on price
Contact info is mandatory to get it "trustworthy".

Great job Kipper!

In case you go international: I could become the German distributer.

[/color]

Thank you Ladies, it is very difficult for me to get advice, living a fairly solitary life,working alone no young family members to rely on for "Techno talk"
Until my first batch of cameras clear customs I'm not sure of the unit price which makes pricing difficult.

I have been where no man has been before with Photoshop!....Massive learning curve!

I put up the pages for feed back "Am I going down the right path?"
I would love to set the site exactly how I'd like it but that is beyond me at present so I have to set it out within the confines of a template.

From feed back it looks like I'll try again & make it better without trying to baffle with graphics!
I don't have the money to throw into the pot on an untried idea so before I go further I'd like to see how well these first cameras go.

Lady Kipper says that it does not matter if they just sit on the shelf & don't sell. "They do not need walking! They do not need feeding! And we can always give them as Christmas presents!"

Well they say behind every successful man there's a good woman !!!!

Amen to that. Unfortunately most of those successful men don't realize it yet

Link to this post 13 May 09

"Recognition" is a good start

Kipper you have got it! I am sure you are going to spoil Mrs. Kipper - once in a while.....

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Kippers new venture