Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Happy Birthday Tobi

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Happy Birthday Tobi

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Happy Birthday Tobi

Link to this post 17 May 09

Well - looks like Tobi is off line due to a party somewhere on the globe....

Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful day.

Link to this post 18 May 09

Best wishes Tobi.

... not really a party, very quiet but I had a great day!

Thank you very much, Cody and Kipper!!!

By the way: My birthday present was the illustrated book "Eyes over africa" by photographer Michael Poliza - fantastic shots!

Tobi - Happy Birthday and health in particular!

That book is fantastic!

The pix shot from the air while travelling in a heli from Hamburg to Cape Town: 24.000km criss crossing the continent!

When we visited Kenya in 2006 Michael was taking pictures in Kenya for several lodges/camps. So we always ran into each other exchanging aircrafts etc.
At Governors we did the ballooning together.
Very interesting guy - very interesting life!

Lately I was watching a documentary on the Seychelles..........all of a sudden a familiar face: Michael Poliza is now acting as Resident Manager of North Island

small world.............

Link to this post 19 May 09

Just wait and see - with Kippers new business plan; he will have me as his No 1 assistant taking photos across all wildlife parks and reserves for the business and website .... and I will also be able to do all these trips across the African continent - only I have a feeling that my helicopter will be the type that I will have to cycle hard to get the little plane off the ground (leg motor and 2 horse man power) and my fuel will be something like bread and water....
Good to dream

Link to this post 19 May 09

Thank you very much, Pippa! Mother Earth is a village !

I'm healthy enough to cycle for Cody's helicopter ! That would be great fun !

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Happy Birthday Tobi