Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Safe travels Pippa

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Safe travels Pippa

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Safe travels Pippa

Link to this post 30 Mar 09

Enjoy your trip to Africa next week and biug Jambo to the motherland....
Pass on my wishes to my favourite - Kilimanjaro when you fly over or next to her!

Happy landings and have a memorable trip.

Link to this post 30 Mar 09

Which parts are you going to visit, Pippa? Safe travels!!!

Link to this post 31 Mar 09

wishing you good goings Pippa.

Kipper, Tobi,

Thank you so much for your wishes..............

Now, this time we are visiting Timbavati, Sabi Sands, Madikwe and - I am really curious about this one: - NITANI Tuli Block (Mashatu)/Botswana leaving the car at the border post PONTDRIF and just cross the border into Mashatu. Transfer time from Pontdrif to Nitani is supposed to be only 1,5 hours.

I am really excited because we also do 2 nights in 2 Kruger Park San camps (Punda Maria and Satara) on the way back from Nitani to Sabi Sands. We have booked a Nissan Xtrail 4x4 as we don't know about the road conditions from Kruger up to the Bot border as it might have rained by then and the gravel roads probably are not particularly suitable for a Polo or Golf.

From Timbavati up to the BOT border we have a layover at a farmhouse close to Louis Trichard. B+B is 200ZAR/Person. I am really looking forward to experience that one as well. Obviously it's possible to have decent accommodation and pay next to nothing. I will report on that one as well. I promise

Just to make you a bit jealous:
we again stay at the SAXON in Johannesburg and Mateya in Madikwe - both belong to our favourites. We are also going to experience ULUSABA (Richard Branson's place) in Sabi Sands and Londolozi to pet their leopards

I am so thrilled and it's becoming worse by the day................

Kipper,

something special for you: I am in the planning phase for a TIGER safari in late May Is there some particular cat we shall pass your greetings to?

I hope you had the opportunity to sample King Island Brie and also "sweet horizon" in OZ! Since we enjoyed it there I have been searching for a similar taste but it's just unique!

I am looking forward to reading your info on your trip. When I get back in late April I hope to find it here - despite I am not the best trip report writer myself

Kipper - safe travels!

Have a fantastic trip Pippa. We'll miss you here.

Link to this post 01 Apr 09

Whow - Good going Pippa.
Sound absolutely great.
Enjoy big time.

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Safe travels Pippa