Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Happy Birthday Pippa

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Happy Birthday Pippa

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Happy Birthday Pippa

Link to this post 12 May 09

Happy Birthday Pippa! Wish we were there to help you celebrate.

I hope you'll have many more happy, healthy birthdays to come.

Link to this post 13 May 09

Thank you so much Jan!

I would have loved to celebrate in your company!

Yesterday it came to my mind how "insane" the whole birthday circus is especially for females........

I had so much to prepare for the afternoon/evening which couldn't have been done in advance because cake etc. had to be freshly prepared. In between preparations there were lots of telephone calls which of course very much much appreciated but some kind of "disturbing" the whole rush to get everything done on time. And of course the house had to be tidy - well, at least the rooms which were frequented by guest .

Next year I might just disappear...........

I am sure you know exactly what I am talking about........

Link to this post 15 May 09

Very happy birthday - better late than never.
Pole sana but was a way for work and back this morning.
Have been off Bushdrums for a week.

I hope you had a wonderful day with lots of Vino...

Link to this post 15 May 09

Thank you cody!

It was a "girl's thing":

Cake, Tarte followed by some bites and sparkling.
Because it was a Tuesday it was a short celebration. Good for us! No hang-over!

Link to this post 16 May 09

A girls thing usually are the ones where most of the alcohol is consumed big time....
Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Link to this post 16 May 09

Just returned from the UK and find this post here. Really can't go away without missing an important topic

Late, but from the Heart: [size=20px]Happy Birthday!!![/size]

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Happy Birthday Pippa