Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Who do you fly with to Africa?

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information FAQs for your trip to Africa Who do you fly with to Africa?

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Who do you fly with to Africa?

Link to this post 01 Jun 09

It may be worth looking into flying with BA now as the Sterling is very low or

www.virgin-atlantic.com/ - they have very good deals as well to various cities in Africa.

I have kept an eye on the SKYTEAM - a large network of airlines -

http://www.skyteam.com/

Alitalia
Air France
KLM
Continental
Delta
AeroMexico
Aeroflot
Aireurope
Chinasouthern
Czech Airlines
Korean Airlines
Copa Airlines
Kenya Airways

BA or Virgin for me!
Flight departures & arrivals are important to me, with an evening departure I can work that day & the same with early morning arrivals back into the UK I can work the same day I land.

Ahhh! What it must be like to be a cigar smoking beach bu... Ahem!... Comber! Beach C-o-m-b-e-r! Who said bum??
Or surrounded by Olives?.... Peel me another Grape!

I just came across this article for those Americans flying in to Africa:

Delta airline's maiden flight from Atlanta to Nairobi - using a Boeing 757-300ER, with a 221 seats capacity.

Kenya 's tourism industry will celebrate the inaugural Delta Airlines Nairobi-Atlanta flight, which is scheduled to arrive at Nairobi 's Jomo Kenyatta International Airport around 4.30 p.m., next Wednesday, June 03, 2009. Delta airline's maiden flight is using a Boeing 757-300ER, with a 221 seats capacity, and will eventually be flying over 800 travellers per week from Atlanta to Nairobi.

Cody:

I don't know how successful that new Delta flight will be. Unless you are in New York or Atlanta it makes flying time too long. I looked into it prior to booking my July flight. I would have had to fly from Boston to Atlanta and instead of 17 hours flight time it would have been 23 hours. Not worth it for me.

That is why I wonder about the Kenyan flower people thinking their flowers will get here quicker. Yes, Atlanta is Delta's hub and they fly from there all over the States. However, you still have to add flying time to whatever it takes from Nairobi-Atlanta. I don't know if those flowers will be any better off or not.

Link to this post 02 Jun 09

I have started various travel sections and searches on airliers. For now it is based on my own personal flights and travels.
You will find this under the section - Useful information on the right hand side of the menu page and then Getting there & around - picture of the plane.

Link to this post 29 Jul 09

Original von kipper
BA or Virgin for me!
Flight departures & arrivals are important to me, with an evening departure I can work that day & the same with early morning arrivals back into the UK I can work the same day I land.

Ahhh! What it must be like to be a cigar smoking beach bu... Ahem!... Comber! Beach C-o-m-b-e-r! Who said bum??
Or surrounded by Olives?.... Peel me another Grape!

Maybe you can use this for these flight information: [URL=http://www.airportsearch.de]flight arrival & departure times[/URL] I check my times always shortly before my flight starts. Cheers Peter