Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Insurance policies

Bushdrums.com

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Insurance policies

Link to this post 15 Apr 10

Very strange Cody.... Very! Very strange!

We even found the words "Bram Stoker 1897" Scratched into the bed post!!

Link to this post 15 Apr 10

Jane: You did the right thing with Flying Doctors. If there were a real emergency they would be the ones to fly in and give immediate treatment, probably fly you to a Nairobi Hospital, etc. Your insurance from your home country could take over from there on. It is unlikely that you will need it, but I always get it just in case. I've been charged by wild elephants and had close calls with cobras and mambas. It makes me feel better to know that if anything happened some emergency experts would come to my help rather than using a small town local doctor or healer who may or may not know how to treat or have the right equipment.

I know the first time I signed up for Flying Doctors they even asked for my blood type, supposedly so they could have "safe blood" on hand if needed. I don't know if they kept this on file, because I've never been asked that question again.

Link to this post 16 Apr 10

Hey Cody You never told me about the weird mean dogs over there in Italy Yes the flying Drs are based in Nairobi. If i get to uganda and need to be flown out and need blood i will just have to pass on that. They do ask your blood type but most hospitals should just go with o negative not someone's word on what type they have. I found that question out of place Oh well I just hope I get back safe and no need for all the insurance but we do need it just in case there are lots of Kippers out there

Sorry - no insurance covers you from Kippers... it is just part of a daily risk one must live with!

What is fun here is that "Kipper" has different meanings in different countries!

USA, a childs story book hero for the under fives!

UK, a salted smoked herring!

Germany! A large, heavy dump truck trailer!.......... Cody you missed your prompt there!

Link to this post 21 Apr 10

Do you want the Italian version...?