Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Self Drive

Bushdrums.com

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Self Drive

Link to this post 07 May 10

I'll bet that experience cleaned you out so well that you didn't have to go for another week! I would probably just have had a heart attack.

Thanks for your reply about the water. I'm glad you are taking bottled water with you to be safe. I've only been sick once on 17 trips and it was my own darn fault (not due to bacteria). I had slipped into the lunch area at the lodge and they had a delicious pork dinner. I had eaten most of it when one of the kitchen people brought me my favorite dish of spinach and also a dish of shredded carrots with raisins and pineapple in it. Though I was already full and knew I shouldn't eat anything else, I didn't want to disappoint the people who had made it especially for me and ate both treats. I was fine the rest of the day but after tea the next morning, when I was supposed to take a 5 hour drive to Tsavo, I started upchucking and had the trots. Needless to say I didn't go anywhere that day! It taught me though not to pig out in the future.

Somewhere on my computer I have a picture of a lady in the bush with a roll of toilet paper and a lion coming up behind her. If I can find it I'll try posting it for Lady Kipper's enjoyment.

Link to this post 07 May 10

We have the picture Jan, I believe you sent it to me!

Link to this post 09 May 10

Okay - I go to Naples for a few days and what happens.......?

I get an e mail from google and my frined William (Gates) that 2 people are placing adult content on this website....

Dear Kipper and Jan; please note that there are many sites with XXX in them for mentioning your puffs under the sheets... ahahahaha

Glad to be back and read you all

Link to this post 10 May 10

When the cats away - the mice will play

Link to this post 10 May 10

I really do not think Kipper falls under the Mice animal Kindom - even David "Attenburro" - has yet to find a description for placing Kipper in a unique category of his own!

Link to this post 11 May 10

"Who's going to take the thorn out of the lions paw?"

"Not I" Said Kipper

"What are you man or mouse?"

"Squeek! Squeek!"