Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
KLM

Bushdrums.com

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

KLM

Link to this post 24 Nov 07

Original von Nico
When I lived in London travelling around was great and cheap.
Return flight to NY was around from 200.00 to 300.00 poiunds round trip!
Kenya or TZ more or less the same.
Even now on the internet there are gteat deals from the UK but from Italy it is Crazy!

The prices to Africa are too high for the high season; have to try and organise maybe over Easter or just before so I can take my daughter oput of school for 5 days... not easy but letting kids re experince Africa opens their eyes and gives them an incredible amount of experince - somethimes more than 5 days of school can give.
I will be sure to try and act faster next time but it is not easy in my business.

dear nico,
at the moment you cannot buy a flight to africa from germany at high season for less than 1000€!
i have been trying to get tickets to ZSA for feb/march: 1100€ eco/5.700€ business! from july to oct to kenya/TAZ the same!
it's rediculous.
NY you get tickets at virgin atlantic for 350 sterling!
africa is going wild..........

Link to this post 27 Nov 07

Thanks for all the info.
At the moment (for a change) all is on a back burner as it is high season and we may be doing something big here (my work) so for now I am on standy. Maybe there will be a last minute situation - allowing me to walk on the Red Ferralic soil where I was born and grew up...

Link to this post 27 Nov 07

Doh, Nico is drifting off again

Since the topic seems to be changing to general flights to Kenya, I want to remind that Condor offers extremely cheap flights from Germany (Frankfurt) to Mombasa. Flights cost as little as 99 Euro one way but the tickets are only dumped on the market once a month and are then for a certain period of time. In other words you need to follow up on which period of time is being sold next and need to know when they will dump them on the market as you need to be quick. They are usually sold out in one day.

I get a notification of the sales, so if you wish, I can keep an eye on them for you.