Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
cannibalism, christians and canned hunting

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal cannibalism, christians and canned hunting

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

cannibalism, christians and canned hunting

Link to this post 13 Jul 08

good to be back

regarding the predators don't eat predators....isn't it the case that leopards eat lion cubs, hyena the same. but i know for sure that lions won't eat other cats!
maybe it's only for them unethical? cheetahs of course wouldn't do anything lie that as well! to gracious for doing wrong !!!!

of course it's a knife with a double edge: the indian must go crazy watching us eating their holy cows! furthermore the hindus who ask us not to kill every bug because it could have been one of their relatives....

but the point to me is here: lions are at the edge of becoming endangered species!

huch - it's really feeling good to be back!

Link to this post 14 Jul 08

Sorry I was so rough on you Carsten. It just makes me so angry when wildlife is taken advantage of.

all other animals grow up in massive stables where they are kept in utterly most limited boxes. Yes, you find the odd cow on the gras because it is cheaper in the summer, but they all get their "power-food" instead of fresh gras.

I know there are still many family farms/ranches that treat their cattle, goats, sheep and indeed pigs the old-fashioned way - out doors eating grass all day. My brother-in-law owns a huge 20,000 acre ranch in Canada where they have tons of free-ranging beef. It is the huge multimillion dollar conglomerates that treat animals so poorly amd need to be discouraged/outlawed.

I agree with you that antibiotics in food is wrong and needs to be stopped. One can't help wonder if it is part of the reason so many young people now have serious allergy problems. They are something people can do without unless prescribed by their physicians - not in their food.

Let's all do what we can to protect the lions.

Link to this post 14 Jul 08

Original von Jan
Sorry I was so rough on you Carsten...

ah, no worries, didn't consider it rough, only food for replying

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal cannibalism, christians and canned hunting