Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::set() should be compatible with KObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Declaration of KHttpUri::get() should be compatible with KObject::get($property = NULL, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php on line 454

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/cache.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheStorage::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/cache/storage.php on line 173

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/joomla/document/document.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::import() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/loader.php on line 186

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/http/uri.php:454) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/libs/ja.template.helper.php on line 130
Safe travels Pippa

Bushdrums.com

You are here: Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Safe travels Pippa

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaHelperDefault::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/helpers/default.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Declaration of KControllerAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/controller/abstract.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of KViewTemplate::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/view/template.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Declaration of KModelAbstract::__call() should be compatible with KObject::__call($method, array $arguments) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/libraries/koowa/model/abstract.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Non-static method JLoader::register() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninja/models/settings.php on line 10

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() should be compatible with ComNinjaDatabaseTableSettings::_getDefaultsFromXML() in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/settings.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardDatabaseTableAssets::insert() should be compatible with KDatabaseTableAbstract::insert(KDatabaseRowInterface $row) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/administrator/components/com_ninjaboard/databases/tables/assets.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Declaration of ComNinjaboardTemplateHelperPaginator::pagination() should be compatible with ComNinjaHelperPaginator::pagination($config = Array) in /www/htdocs/w006b358/components/com_ninjaboard/templates/helpers/paginator.php on line 13

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 129

Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /www/htdocs/w006b358/templates/ja_purity_ii/html/pagination.php on line 135

Safe travels Pippa

Link to this post 01 Apr 09

THANK you Jan and Cody for the kind words!

Link to this post 07 Apr 09

9th is just round the corner - safe travels and happy landings Pippa

Link to this post 07 Apr 09

Now you have got me: I was just peeping (should not be here at all ) ........

I pack my bag on Thursday (we are leaving not before 0400pm and Kai is packing like mad his photo/my video equipment
Everything is ready - almost.
Can't wait to leave and cuddle into my seat onboard LH572 to JNB. Cellphone number is already available and spread out, car hopefully waiting tidy and clean as long as I start messing around with the ashtray.
Wine has been ordered with www.wineweb.co.za and waiting for us to be picked up at the hotel - not all for us (too bumpy to open in the evening after a day of driving but every second day we should be able to toast) but some for presents. Sorry folks I would love to include you here but we are still not allowed to take some on to the aircraft So whatever we have left 3 days prior to departure we have to empty
Meetings have been arranged for - but the trip is not meant to be just for fun

I'll report when I return but I have to ask for some patience!

Safe travels to any bushdrummer who is travelling right now!

Happy Easter to all of you!

Link to this post 08 Apr 09

I cannot believe that you have order wine for your arrival..... Pippa you know how to travel.
That is something I must admit I have not done before is have some good Vino awaiting my arrival!
I usually take a good bottle or 3 with me but this is new.
Bushdrums - roll on there is a lot to learn on travelling here.

You have a good Easter as well and enjoy the vino and safari.

You are here Bush-Talk Forum General Information Internal Safe travels Pippa